Homeopathic Remedies for Headaches
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Reckeweg Oral Remedies
Heel Oral Remedies for Headaches
- Spigelon :- 1 tablet every 5-10 minutes (allowed to dissolve on the tongue). Spigelon Drops – possibly exchanged for tablets
- Gelsemium-Homaccord taken in addition for cervical migraines & or cervical syndrome headaches
- Chelidonium-Homaccord or Hepeel for disturbances of the hepatic functions.
- Glonoin-Homaccord N drops after exposure to the heat of the sun
- Belladonna-Homaccord (worsened when lying down).
For chronic headache the remedies indicated should be administered once each daily for a longer period.
- Ypsiloheel (cervical migraine and psychosomatic components)
- Aesculus Compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
- Thuja-Injeel S for sensation of having a nail in the frontal eminence.
- Bryonia-Injeel S for splitting headaches, also unbearable twinges making it necessary to press the head with the hand, e.g. in meningeal reactions.
- Cimicifuga-Homaccord when drawn over from behind to the left, reaching the ala (mostrils) of the nose.
- Bacillinum Injeel Ampoules:- which is for headaches after school work, as if the head was held in a clamp
- Cerebrum Compositum (chronic conditions) as well as possibly
- Coenzyme compositum (enzyme functions), interposed, or also
- Collective Pack of Catalysts of the Citric Acid Cycle, possibly also
- Placenta Compositum (peripheral circulation) and
- Hepar compositum (liver detoxication therapy) as intermediate ampoules .
Your goal is obviously to eliminate the headaches completely long term.