Hair Loss Alopecia Areata Homoeopathic/Homeopathic Medicine
Hair Loss Homeopathic Medicines
Dr. Reckeweg Remedies for Alopecia Areata
- Dr. Reckeweg. R89
Guna Remedies for Alopecia Areata
- Anti Age Cap: 3 granules morning and evening (for detoxification and drainage of the scalp)
- Anti Age Crin: 3 granules morning and evening (for trophic stimulation of the skin and cutaneous area)
- Anti Age Cut: 3 granules morning and evening (activates cutaneous metabolisms)
Guna – Add on Medication
- K2F (in females)10 drops 2-3 times a day (for endocrine dysmetabolisms)
- K2M (in males): 10 drops 2-3 times a day (for endocrine dysmetabolisms)
- ß-estradiiol D6: 15-20 drops twice a day (for female seborrhoic alopecia; anti-androgenic action)
- Anti Age stress: 3 granules morning and evening (for controlling stress conditions)
- Oligoel 19 (Zn-Cu): 30 drops twice a day
Heel Remedies for Alopecia Areata
Here are the recommended Homeopathic Remedies for Alopecia Areata.
- Selenium-Homaccord Drop 8 – 10 drops 3 x a day or Ampoules
- Galium-Heel Drops 8 – 10 drops 3 x a day or Ampoules
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
Heel Remedies – Add On
- Aesculus compositum (improvement of the peripheral circulation)
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Traumeel S ointment, a thin layer applied daily and rubbed in.
Heel Ampoule Therapy
(The remedies below can be used instead or with the remedies above.)
- Cutis compositum (skin functions), possibly also
- Selenium Homaccord Ampoules
- Testis compositum (for men) or
- Ovarium compositum (regulation of the hormone balance in women);
in particular, also
- Cerebrum compositum (regulation of the central vegetative control)
as well as
similarly also look at:
- Hepeel, Injeel- Chol, Traumeel S, Neuro-Injeel and Selenium-Homaccord, possibly also Histamin-Injeel
- Nosode preparations (Grippe-Nosode-Injeel, etc.) and Plumbum metallicum-Injeel as intermediate remedy.
- Klimakt-Heel (climacteric).Bacillinum Humanum-Injeel, intermediate remedy.
- Coenzyme compositum, in serious cases
- Galium-Heel possibly with Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Acidum fumaricum-Injeel, Natrium pyruvicum-Injeel to regenerate cell oxidation.
For even more information on stubborn cases – please read below:-
Alternative phases / treatments: – in this case it is mainly a matter of excretion or reaction phases, but also impregnation, degeneration and deposition phases can appear or reappear as preliminary phases of a neoplasm phase.
In all comparatively harmless ailments of later life it must be born in mind that an alternative phase could be involved, as a therapeutical inhibition of such phases, e.g. eczema, haemorrhoids, dermatomycosis, catarrh, fluor albus, suppurating fistulae, etc., sometimes leads to the appearance of a latent degeneration or de-differentiation phase,
In addition, the biotherapeutic remedy indicated is administered, e.g.
- if liver damage is present, Hepeel;
- for diabetes Syzygium compositum, for eczema, etc.,
- also Lymphomyosot Drops or Ampoules or Tablets
The alternative phases present must be treated only strictly biotherapeutically, e.g. furunculosis with Belladonna Homaccord Drops or Ampoules, Mercurius Heel S or Traumeel Drops or Tablets or Ampoules, with biologically correct nutrition and general detoxification measures;
in addition, or alternating:
- Echinacea compositum S (stimulation of the defensive functions); possibly also
- Tonsilla compositum ampoules, as well as
- Coenzyme compositum ampoules (to regulate the enzyme functions),
and, in particular, also
- Hepar compositum (to stimulate detoxication of the liver).
Intensification of the functions of the cortex of the suprarenal gland with: