“It strengthens your immune system”
- It increases natural defences.
- It strengthens physiological resistance.
- It optimises the functions of the organism
|Ingredients Virusin-19 Forte||Per 1 ml||Per 2 ml||*NRV|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) fluid extract||75 mg||150 mg||–|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||60 mg||120 mg||150%|
|Novasol® Curcumin **||50 mg||100 mg||–|
|Willow (Salix alba) glycerinated extract||50 mg||100 mg||–|
|Caterpillar fungus (Cordyceps sinensis) glycerinated||50 mg||100 mg||–|
|extract||50 mg||100 mg||–|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) glycerinated extract||50 mg||100 mg||–|
|Lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus)||–|
|glycerinated extract||35 mg||70 mg||–|
|Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) concentrated juice||2 mg||4 mg||40%|
|Zinc (zinc chloride)||2 mg||4 mg||–|
|Astaxantina / Astaxanthin||2000UI||4000 UI||–|
|Vitamin D||( 2mg)||(4 mg)||–|
|Ferric phosphate (salt no. 3)||0,66 mg||1,33 mg||–|
* % NRV per max dose Nutritional reference values per 2 ml.
**Novasol® Curcumin: Curcuma longa, micellar extract at 6% in curcuminoids.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 ml 2 times a day with a little water.
Shake before use.
50 ml measuring dropper bottle.
USE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
A reinforced formulation addressed to increase its benefits:
- It strengthens the normal functioning of the immune system, increasing natural defences.
- It strengthens the resistance of the immune system.
- It optimises all body functions.
It is indicated in:
- The prevention of infections: it is recommended as a pattern to be maintained from October to March.
- The treatment of infections (flu, colds, Covid-19, etc.).
- As a coadjuvant in pharmacological antibiotic treatments.
The immune system is responsible for the necessary defence mechanisms of our organism.
In a first defensive line, there are physical barriers; the skin and mucous membranes are the main ones. If these cannot neutralise the aggressive agent, a series of reactions that are divided into two types begin:
- Innate immune responses (unspecific): these are the first reactions, in which regardless of the type of infectious agent (virus, bacteria…), the body reacts with processes and actions to neutralise it, such as inflammation.
- Acquired immune responses (specific): these types of responses are those that the body develops as it gets in contact with certain substances or microorganisms as a defence mechanism. Antibodies, also called immunoglobulins, are involved in this type of defence.
During the winter months or during certain situations, such as changes in our eating habits or prolonged stressful situations, our immune system suffers. In addition, in recent times, the COVID-19 pandemic is having a great impact on the health of the entire world.
So, today, more than ever, it is essential to keep our immune system strong. With this purpose, Virusin 19-Forte appear. This supplement combines the synergy of different vegetable ingredients in order to keep the immune system alert, acting globally.
Virusin 19 Forte issues from the reformulation of the former Virusin, with the purpose of strengthening the formulation:
More millilitres per dose.
More concentrated ingredients.
Virusin 19-Forte is a food supplement formulated based on plants such as astragalus, willow, acerola and turmeric, which are traditionally used vegetable ingredients; mushrooms such as reishi, cordyceps and lion’s mane, which are traditionally used in Chinese medicine because of their multiple properties, and go beyond the stimulation of the immune system and provide a comprehensive action at the organism level. In addition, it is reinforced with a high amount of vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc, micronutrients that play an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system; and astaxanthin, an antioxidant that enhances the beneficial properties of
the rest of the active ingredients, together with ferrum phosphoricum, a first aid salt according to Schüssler’s therapeutics.
Sugar free, gluten free, lactose free.
ASTRAGALUS (Astragalus membranaceus)
Astragalus is an adaptogenic plant, from the Fabaceae family, which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
Adaptogens feature because they increase their adaptability in case of stress and limit the damage that might occur. That is, in stress situations (for example, the entrance of a virus or bacteria into the organism) they improve the performance of different physiological functions of the organism.
The main components of astragalus roots are saponins, polysaccharides and flavonoids.
Saponins are the most abundant compounds in watery or alcoholic extracts of astragalus, along with polysaccharides.
Astragaloside IV, the most prevailing saponin in astragalus, it also contributes to the following functions:
Immunomodulatory, increasing the immune response. In different studies, an increase in important elements in the response mechanism of the immune system has been confirmed. For example:
- It stimulates the proliferation of T and B lymphocytes.
- It stimulates the expression of the major histocompatibility complex and cooperates in the development of antigen presenting cells.
- It increases the levels of Interferon-γ.
Cardiac. This is favoured by the balancing effect of calcium, which can prevent damages to the heart muscle.
Hepatoprotective. Because of its double function: on the one hand, the immunoregulatory effect protects against the liver damage induced by the immune system; and on the other, the antiviral effect provides protection against, among other things, the hepatitis B virus.
Collagen synthesis. It features a dual action in the regulation and catabolism of collagen. It protects from the damage caused by UV rays in fibroblasts (FB). It promotes FB proliferation and prevents collagen degradation. However, astragaloside IV may slow down the development of fibrosis in organs such as the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys.
Antioxidant. It has inhibitory action on lipid peroxidation and protein oxidation.
Its main function is the balancing of the immune system. Astragaloglucans are the best known.
The research on the effects of astragalus on the immune system has been mostly carried out in vitro and in animal studies. The results of these studies show that astragalus stimulates the immune response:
- Polysaccharides increase the number of T cells and their activity, and balance the expression of cytokines.
- They also increase the activity of natural killer (NK) cells and activate macrophages.
- Through their effect on the immune system, polysaccharides could also have
antiproliferative effects on tumour cells.
Likewise, polysaccharides feature an antioxidant, antidiabetic, liver-protective, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effect.
Flavonoids are pigments that are naturally found in plants. Isoflavones are the most
representative in astragalus. Flavonoids belong to the category of polyphenols. Most flavonoids act as antioxidants that catch free radicals to render them harmless and thus prevent cellular damage.
TURMERIC (Curcuma longa)
In Virusin-19 Forte, the properties of turmeric are added by means of Novasol®
Curcumicin, a 6% micellar extract of curcuminoids. Novasol uses turmeric in a fully
water-soluble and pH-stable form, thus promoting an optimal oral bioavailability.
In recent years, there has been a great interest in curcumin as an ingredient that provides
multiple properties without any side effects.
Properties to remark:
- Anti-inflammatory activity. By acting as a scavenger for pro-inflammatory substances, such as nitric oxide and COX-2.
- Antimicrobial activity. Evidenced, above all, at digestive level, with bacteria such as Escherichia coli or salmonella typhi. There are also references to inhibition with Staphylococcus aureus.
- Digestive benefit. Research suggests that it increases the solubility of bile, helping in the elimination of gallstones and preventing them.
- Skin health. Studies with curcumin have been proven to reduce wound healing time, improve collagen deposition, and increase vascular and fibroblast density in wounds, thereby improving healing. It is also associated with a beneficial effect as a proangiogenic agent, by inducing transforming growth factor beta.
- Neuroprotective. It is associated with positive effect in diseases such as Alzheimer’s (experimental studies in mice), thanks to the fact that it protects the brain from lipid peroxidation and nitric oxide-based radicals.
- Cardioprotective. It is also related to the ability to regulate LDL cholesterol and TG, helping to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
WILLOW (Salix alba)
Willow is a tree of the Salicylaceae family. The bark is used, in which the most relevant
assets of its composition are found: salicylic derivatives (1.5-11%).
It features because of its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Willow extracts have been observed to inhibit the production of proinflammatory products,
reducing the expression of TNF-α and COX-2, as well as inhibiting the production of NO
and the proinflammatory transcription factor NF-kappa B.
ACEROLA ( Malpighia punicifolia)
The fruit of the acerola or Barbados cherry is extracted from a tree that grows in the
Antilles and north of South America.
It has a high content of vitamin C and is used as a stimulant and modulator of the
immune system. It has a high antibacterial activity and has been used as a dietary
supplement and in the prevention of flu and colds.
CORDYCEPS (Cordyceps sinensis)
This ascomycete fungus grows at an altitude of 3,800 meters in the grasslands of the Himalayas. It parasitises the larvae of an insect (Hepialis armoricanus), and is known as “caterpillar fungus”. It is highly valued in traditional Chinese medicine, as a popular remedy for its adaptogenic properties: it improves health, increases physical and mental capacity, and increases energy.
The sclerotium (a compact part of the mycelium) is used, together with the parasitised larvae.
The most relevant active substances are: cordyceptic acid, glutamic acid and cordycepin.
- Among its properties, the energising is the most outstanding. It features anti-fatigue effect, increases the use of oxygen and the elimination of lactic acid; other actions have also been
- It stimulates the immune system, because of its anti-inflammatory nature reducing
proteins that increase inflammation, as confirmed in a Korean study published in 2014.
- It protects the heart, by increasing adenosine levels, and reduces LDL cholesterol and
- It balances blood glucose. It imitates the action of insulin.
- Hepatoprotective. An investigation of the World Journal of Gastroenterology concluded that the fungus Cordyceps sinensis was able to slow down tissue fibrosis, reducing inflammation and improving hepatocellular function, thus delaying the development of cirrhosis.
- Antidepressant, by increasing dopamine and adrenaline levels.
REISHI (Ganoderma lucidum)
This parasitic fungus that grows on trees and is widespread on practically all continents, has
been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years. In China it is called
“Lingzhi” and represents a combination of spiritual potency and immortality. This adaptogenic
mushroom symbolises success, well-being, divine power, and longevity.
The carpophore is used, which contains a wide variety of bioactive compounds: terpenes,
sterols, phenols, nucleotides and their derivatives, glycoproteins and polysaccharides. Its
proteins contain all the essential amino acids and are particularly rich in lysine. The low lipid
fraction of this fungus is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contributes to its healthy effects. Polysaccharides (β-glucans), peptidoglycans and triterpenes (ganorenic acids)
are the most important active ingredients.
Among its properties, outstand:
- Immune system stimulant. It increases the production and maturation of T and B
lymphocytes, the activation of “natural killer” cells, and an increase in cytokines (TNF-β, IL-γ).
- Relaxing of the Central Nervous System. It counteracts the states of stress, anxiety
- Cardioprotective. It inhibits the synthesis of cholesterol and reduces arterial
- Hypoglycaemic. An increase in insulin levels attributable to Ganoderane B has been
- Hepatoprotective. It helps liver cells regenerate and the metabolism of substances
M LION’S MANE (Hericium erinaceus)
Edible fungus of traditional use in Chinese and Japanese medicine used for gastric problems
and loss of memory and lucidity. With adaptogenic properties.
Mycelia and carpophores are used.
It has components with important physiological activity; the most important and also the most abundant are the polysaccharides, among which the β-glucans stand out, and the terpene compounds (hericenones and erinacins).
Its main functions are:
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Neuroprotective. It regenerates the tissues that favour neuronal connections. It improves
the cognitive functions. It stimulates the nerve growth factor or NGF, hence its interest in
degenerative diseases of the Nervous System (Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s).
- Cardioprotective. It can be attributed the property of lipid regulator, since it inhibits
HMG-CoA reductase and protects LDL-cholesterol from oxidation.
VITAMIN C (ácido L- ascórbico)
Vitamin C is essential for our health and is involved in numerous physiological processes.
Among its most relevant properties are:
- It stimulates the immune system. It helps white corpuscles fight infections.
- Cellular protector. It helps neutralise the potential damage of free radicals that
- It stimulates the production of collagen, an essential protein for the skin, joints and
blood vessels. It accelerates wound healing.
- It facilitates the absorption of nutrients. Its consumption increases the absorption of certain minerals as important as iron.
VITAMIN D ( colecalciferol)
Vitamin D is another of the relevant vitamins to strengthen the immune system.
Low levels of this vitamin are associated with an increase of infectious diseases, such as
flu, pneumonia or Covid-19.
A moderate exposure to the sun promotes the synthesis of vitamin D, so in areas with little
sun or in winter, its deficiency is very likely, and supplementation allows maintaining
optimal levels in the body.
In addition, do not forget its best-known function: to contribute to the absorption and use of
calcium and phosphorus, keeping the bone structure in good condition.
FERRUM PHOSPHORICUM (SALT 3) FERRIC PHOSPHATE
First aid salt. Beneficial in the first stage of inflammation, in fever, lack of energy, low defences
Zinc is essential for the correct functioning of the immune system, as it helps fight infections
more efficiently and effectively.
Astaxanthin is a powerful natural antioxidant from the carotenoid family that protects cells
against oxidative stress, so in Virusin 19 Forte, it enhances the action of the rest of the
ingredients, making it into a great supplement to take into account in cases of infections, both for prevention and during treatment, with the purspose of maintaining a good health.
Summary chart with the outstanding properties of the ingredients: